Authors of all published or e-published papers during 2022 in the IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (TIM) or in the IEEE Open Journal of Instrumentation and Measurement (OJIM) are welcome to present their TIM or OJIM paper at I2MTC 2023 in the Special Poster Session “I&M Transactions/Journal papers @ I2MTC.”
Authors who would like to take advantage of this opportunity will have to register their poster, according to the regular registration rules, via EDAS. No review is required for the poster. Additional details below.
Deadline to submit: March 3, 2023
I&M Transactions/Journal Papers @ I2MTC is SOLELY a Poster Session. The poster will be listed in the conference program, but will not appear in the conference proceedings or in IEEE Xplore, since the TIM or OJIM paper is already in IEEE Xplore. To submit, please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Submit Poster” below.
- Enter as title the same title as your TIM or OJIM paper.
- Enter as abstract the same abstract as your TIM or OJIM paper, PLUS, write the IEEE Xplore link to your TIM or OJIM paper at the end of the abstract. Do not upload your TIM or OJIM paper! There is no need to upload the paper itself.
- After you submit the above, you will go to another page. In that page, please ignore the fields “non-preferred reviewers”, and “Category”.
- After an integrity check, you will receive the email of acceptance. If not, please contact Laura LeBlanc.
The paper must be accompanied by a full-fee (which can be the fee of IMS Member, IEEE Member, or Non-Member) registration or an additional paper fee if you are already presenting another paper at I2MTC 2023 to be included in the program.