I2MTC 2023 is pleased to offer student travel grants
Award recipients must meet the following criteria:
- During the initial submission, authors must check the box that says “I would like to be considered for the Student Travel Grant” and the paper category must be marked as a student paper in EDAS.
- The student must be the first author
- The student must be registered by March 4th & attend the Conference in person
- The student must attend the Award Ceremony & pick up their certificate in person
- The paper must be of high-quality content and be favorably reviewed by the I2MTC 2023 Technical Program Chairs
Please note that grant priority is given to IMS student members. If you are a student and you are not an IMS member yet, please go here and join as a student member.
Best Student Paper and Travel Award winners are required to be present at the Awards Ceremony, otherwise, they forfeit the award.